Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Constant Run...


Good morning! It's Thursday morning 7 am and again I only have one quick minute to write. Yesterday went very well. Two more hours of waiting at our Embassy but we got the paperwork done and everything went very well. As we were leaving to go and enjoy the country side of Rwanda I received a very wonderful gift. My son gave me the BIGGEST SMILE I have ever seen! Another break through!

I'd love to write more and tell everything but in 2 minutes we're loading the bus to head to the airport. In Kenya this weekend the pace should slow down considerably and hopefully I'll get some photos posted.

Love to you all!

Cherri

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cherri - Hi Bill;
    gratulation to your new family member; he looks so peaceful and I see that proudfully smile at Bill's face. We wish you all the best and a very happy time in Kenya. I love you *andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best picture ever. You look like such a proud mama. I have missed your smile. Can't wait to see it again.

    ReplyDelete